24 hours of kid's clothes progress:
I cut out pants, a shirt and two T shirts for C, and decided to alter some existing pants in the hope he will then want to wear them.
I altered some old pants to work as shorts for him this summer (He's been wearing these pants in various forms for over 2 years just with alterations to the length).
I half sewed the red shirt, although in the process of merging two patterns (one simple, the other already traced out in the right size) I took a wrong turn in the collar construction and am experiencing a "make it work" moment.
And in a burst of "I want to make lots of stuff" I bought some fabric for Summer pj pants for both kids too. Although I know those won't be getting done this week.
What's more, not content with jumping on the KCWC bandwagon, I've just signed up for Leslie's inspired Handprinted Fabric Swap, and am planning some robot building sessions with C with a view to joining the Build a Robot Exhibition being organised by lilla a.
(Of course I have to blog about it with links so that I can find the details when I remember with a jolt and panic that I've missed a deadline...)